Thursday, February 4, 2016

Mi gorro favorito


Hola Hola Como están su semana? Espero que muy bien... Aquí les dejo el post de hoy con un look que es algo fuera de lo que usaría normalmente. Sin embargo creo que no va tan mal! 

Hellooo! How's your week? I hope everything is good! Here I post the new look for today. This is something I would usually not wear, however, I think it does not look bad! 

Estas botas salieron super baratas para lo que me gustaron!!! Hace mucho que no usaba falda con botas, en realidad hace mucho que no uso falda pero ya sera.  This boots were so cheap and I love them!! It has been long time since I've wer boots with a skirt. In reality, it has been long time since I wore a skirt. But that has to change1

He agregado mi goero favorito, es de estambre y el color es muy de otoño.                                                               I have added this winter hat which reminds me of Fall because of the color. 

Bueno bueno chicas espero que les haya gustado! Pero sobretodo que me dejen saber que piensan? Les gusto? Que sugieren? Gracias por pasar...
I hope that you liked it! Please leave your comments and let me know what you think? Like it? What are your suggestions? Thanks for stopping by... 

No comments:

Post a Comment